Le Môm’Park, children’s freestyle area:
-> 1 line of 3 snow modules
-> 1 line of 3 box modules: flat 4 m / up down 4 m / rainbow 4 m
-> 1 line of 3 box modules: 2 boxes / 1 rainbow
-> 1 snow tunnel made at the end of the course…
Fun themed slope with arch and slalom terminals, gallows with bell, distorting mirror, rotating character, hanging curtain…
So many modules on the theme of cows and agriculture to discover on this descent on the “Les Églantines” green slope.
Le Grand-Bornand has equipped the most beautiful spots in its alpine domain with 3 rest and relaxation areas at the top of the Rosay* cable car, the Maroly* chairlift, and at the Snowpark.
* charging station for mobile phone
Secure sledging areas
Pratice is prohibited on the ski slopes. Only dedicated spaces should be frequented.
Village (1000m): Sledging Slope du Borne – Sledging Slope du Rosay
Chinaillon (1300m): Sledging Slope des Outalays (closed) -Sledging slope of Venay (closed)
Every winter, we invite the public to discover the work of groomers and their engines.
This discovery is organized by the tourist office with which you must register in advance. Our snow groomers supervise this activity in the field.
Beginners Areas :
The centerpiece of the snow recreation area of the Rosay plateau, the Alpage Express carpet, with a length of 230 m, thanks to its wide band which can be used by an adult and a child side by side, to enjoy, without stress , free access for all (skiers and pedestrians).
Accessible as soon as you exit the Rosay cable car, you will find :
• An area designed for beginner skiers with two completely reconfigured slopes for young and old.
• A closed, delimited and secure toboggan run.
• Access to the various pedestrian and snowshoe paths.
• A picnic room
• Free rucksack lockers in automatic service.
Opening of the Charmieux service center, intended to facilitate the customer journey integrating :
• a ESF reception point
• the ticket office for the ski lifts
• a ski locker
• a nursery
• public toilets
Link with a new begginers area. It consists of two carpets for all ages (including a wide belt) serving three beginner slopes.
Regularly ranked among the best in the French Alps, the SnowparkGB covers nearly 5 hectares of freestyle for all, dominated by the iconic silhouette of Pointe Percée.
Located at the top of the Maroly sector, taking advantage of the opening of the longest ski area, the snowparkGB has exceptional snow cover, maximum sunshine, a breathtaking view of the Aravis chain and a easy and quick rotation made possible by the two Prarian ski lifts.
Big Air Bag®, boardercross, kickers and rails of difficulty XS to XXL make it an area as accessible as it is fun, bringing together:
– 1 XS line (initiation area), 1 S line (beginners area), 1 M line (confirmed area) and L-XL-XXL lines (experts)
– 1 large airbag
– 1 boardercross (700 m long) and 1 boardercross (more accessible) at La Mulaterie, Chinaillon sector
– Other modules: canister, barrels, pole jam, whoops, rainbow, rainbow kick, s-rails, spin
– 1 chillzone in front of the hut
The SnowparkGB is also:
– 700 m length for the longest run
– 150m drop
– 800 hours of preparation necessary for its development and maintenance each year
– 3 shapers during the day and 2 snow groomers
The “VidéoparkGB”, video device installed on the Big Air Bag® allows freestylers to film their best run, to view it on a screen installed in the park and, better, to share it with their community via social networks.
Three kilometers of vertiginous non-stop descent for 1100m of vertical drop
These are the measurements – dreamlike – of the famous Dénivel’Maxx, in other words the descent from the summit of Mont Lachat, the highest point of the ski area, to Grand-Bornand Village.
A dream of gliding alternating skiing in panoramic mode on the west face of Lachat, and passages in the forest before the final and spectacular swing on the resort via the beautiful red of the Envers. A must for the Aravis !