The opening of the Nordic area is scheduled from December 15, 2022 (restricted area). The entire area is 74.5 Kms of track.
-> Departure from the village, from Plans, from Lormay (Auberge Nordique) in the Bouchet or Chinaillon Valley.
-> The slopes are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
-> Sale of ski passes: on site at the departure points (except Auberge Nordique) and at the Tourist Office.
NORDIC NIGHT SKIING
On Wednesday from 6pm to 8.30pm, departing from Les plans.
Sale of passes: on site at the departure points (except Auberge Nordique) as well as at the Tourist Office.
Every wednesday evening, cross-country skiing with a weekly headlamp in the Aravis: (6pm to 8.30pm)
The day pass does not give the possibility of skiing at night.
This wild area, populated with snow-covered spruce trees and cozy chalets nestled beneath the snowflakes, the Nordic ski area offers 58km of perfectly groomed and maintained runs, with three main access points (Village, Les Plans, and Lormay Auberge Nordique) that will allow you to discover a wonderful setting that combines the great outdoors, sliding on snow, cultural sites, and local agricultural life.
– 11 loops, ranging from 1km to 15.5km, from beginner to expert, including the Nordic trail that links with the Confins Nordic ski area.
– 70.5 km of groomed trails for classic or skating technique starting in the Village and heading towards the Bouchet Valley.
– Tour du Danay black track (12 km) to join the nordic ski area at la Clusaz / Les Confins.
– 2 biathlon stadiums (cross-country skiing and shooting) in Les Plans in the Bouchet Valley and in the Sylvie Becaert stadium in the heart of the Village (the place of The Biathlon World Cup).
– 3 fun learning areas open to everyone, near the ice-skating rink in Le Grand-Bornand Village, in Les Poches, and at the Lormay – Auberge Nordique in the Bouchet Valley.
– 9 km of artificially snow-covered slopes.
There is no longer a nordic domain in Le Chinaillon.
-> Please call us :
– Point of sale le Terret from 9 a.m to 5 p.m : 04.50.02.77.87
– Point of sale les Plans from 9 a.m to 5 p.m : 04.50.01.02.15
– Garage Côte Brandet only from 8 a.m to 9 a.m and from 4.30 p.m to 5p.m : 04.50.01.04.33
– Nordic area operations manager Yann Rizzo : 06.84.57.50.10
-> Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org